Inside: A list of 20 amazingly hands-on learning activities with bottle caps and pouch lids!
Bottle caps and pouch lids are two of my favorite materials to use for our DIY learning toys. Here’s why we love them so much:
- They are readily available.
- They are almost free.
- They are
perfectlysized for the little hands to handle.
- They come in many
colorsand sizes – you can definitely find a suitable one for your project.
Start Collecting Bottle Caps and Pouch lids
Keep a container near the kitchen sink to drop your bottle caps in. Over time, you will be pleasantly surprised with your collection of bottle caps.
I am always on the lookout for ways to use my bottle caps and pouch lids for our learning activities. Here are what I found!
Learning Activities with Bottle Caps
- Pompom and Bottle Caps Color Matching by Chalk Academy
- Feed the Alphabet Monster by I Can Teach My Child
- Letter Matching Caterpillars by Fun Learning for Kids
- Bottle Caps Fine Motor Play by Fantastic Fun and Learning
Learning Activities with Pouch Lids
- Frozen Caps Sensory Bin by Happy Toddler Playtime
- Caps Twist Off Board by Happy Toddler Playtime
- Thread a Rainbow by Spark and Spook
- On the Go Geoboard by Hands On as We Grow
- 10 Ways to Play With Pouch Lids by Mrs Plemon’s Kindergarten
- Egg Cartons and Lids Color Sorting by Raising Dragons
Pin this to your favorite kids’ activities board!