Inside: A collection of the easiest dot stickers learning activities for preschoolers. Set up these dot sticker activities in less than a minute!
Dot stickers deserve a busy-mum-life-savior award. On days when I need to whip out something quick to keep my children busy, I know I can always count on them.
It can be as easy as me rolling out a piece of paper and telling my kids "create anything with dot stickers" and my children will go crazy (in a happy sort of way) peeling and sticking away.
I'm not joking.
Just look at them working on this Dot Sticker Wall Art together.
It's little wonder that you can always find a huge stash of dot stickers in my cupboard.
Where to buy dot stickers?
(This list contains affiliate links. Please see our disclaimer for details.)
My favorite brand of dot stickers is the Pack of 2100 Neon Labels Dot Stickers from Amazon. I love the 3/4in size for most activities.
If you like each color to be on separate sheets, check out the ChromaLabel brand. The only thing I do not like about this brand is that it doesn't include purple and I can't have all the rainbow colors. #realproblem
You can also find dot stickers at most stationery or office supplies stores. Daiso is another place to find cheap dot stickers.
Endless Ways to Learn with Dot Stickers
Learn letters with dot stickers? Check.
Learn counting with dot stickers? Check.
Learn colors with dot stickers. Check.
And I can go on and on here, but you get the idea.
And the best thing, most of these dot stickers learning activities can be set up in less than a minute.
Now here's the list of my favorite dot stickers learning activities for preschoolers. I grouped them under four categories:
- Numbers and
- Shapes, Colors and Patterns
Bonus: Join my mailing list to get my best ideas to learn and play with your children at home, in your inbox! Join here >>
Names Dot Stickers Learning Activities
- Ice Cream Name: Draw ice cream cones with letters of your child's name. Invite your children to add scopes of ice cream and matching the letters.
- Rainbow Name: Draw 6 lines with rainbow colors. Invite your child to form his/her name and make a rainbow with dot stickers.
- Letter Matching Name: Write your child's name on a piece of paper. Dot the letters with dot paint markers. Invite your child to match the letters AND colors with the dot stickers.
- Draw circles with stems & leaves. Paste the dot stickers as the petals for the flowers while matching the letters to his/her name.
Letters Dot Stickers Learning Activities
- Letter Hunt and Match. For older preschoolers, you can also do a uppercase and lowercase letter match.
- Make some Spotty Snakes to learn letter S
- Add dot stickers button to B and b.
- T or t is for Turtle
- L or l is for lollipop
Numbers Dot Stickers Learning Activities
- Caterpillar Counting. Write numbers on the dot stickers and stick them in sequence to form a caterpillar.
- Count and Number Match: Draw 1 to 5 different symbols (circles, dots, lines etc) on the dot stickers. Invite your child to count the symbols on the dot stickers and match them to the corresponding numbers. This activity helps your child visualize different ways to represent the numbers.
- Number Monster Eyes: Draw dots on dot stickers to make the monster eyes and block numbers with teeth. Invite your child to give the number monsters the corresponding number of eyes.
- Petal Counting: Give the flowers some petals while matching the numbers of petals to the numbers on the circles.
Shapes, Colors & Patterns Dot Stickers Learning Activities
- Dot Stickers Line Up: Draw lines on a piece of paper and invite your child to follow the lines with dot stickers.
- Rainbow Dot Stickers Line Up: This is the rainbow version of the above activity. Make a dot stickers rainbow!
- Copy the Dot Pattern. Invite your child to copy the colors of the dots in the top row(s) and stick them in the corresponding spaces in the bottom row(s). Increase the difficulty by putting in more rows. This is great for younger preschoolers who haven't got the concept of symmetry.
- Dot Stickers Symmetry: This is for the older preschoolers who understand symmetry. Draw a thick line in the centre as the mirror line. Fill in the spaces on the left with dot markers/ dot stickers. Invite your child to make a symmetrical copy of the dots on the right.
- Cars and Wheels from Hello, Wonderful: Learn letters, colors and numbers with this activity. Grab the free printable here.
- Constellation Shapes: Draw stars on dot stickers and make these constellation shapes. This printable is available on my Subscriber-only printable page. Sign up here to access the page.
- Ladybug symmetry
- Dot Stickers Christmas Lights: Save this activity for Christmas!
Here are more dot stickers learning activities for you:
- Spider Dots from Days with Grey
- Sticker Color Sorting from Busy Toddler
- Sticker Shapes Toddler Activity from Busy Toddler
- Inside vs Outside Dot Stickers Toddler Activity from Happy Toddler Playtime
- Line and Letter Sticker Tracing from Chalk Academy
- Dot Sticker Name Recognition by Fun Learning for Kids
Pin this for later!
Teresita G. de Mesa says
Thank you so much Fynn! The activities which you shared to me will of great help to create more ideas on how young children and their parents as their teachers are studying at home during this pandemic. Thank you so much for your generosity,
Teresita G. de Mesa
Love the activities. They are super cool
We tried a few of these activities with my 2.5 year old. He loves it! He was super eager to show his dad too!