Inside: The best collection of Ice Cream Activities for Preschoolers
Nothing brings more joy than an ice cream treat on a hot summer afternoon.
Maybe except this one.
A whole shelf of cute and fun ice cream theme learning activities!
My children’s faces literally lit up when they saw this ice cream theme shelf.
Excited to check out what fun activities we have on this ice cream theme shelf?
RELATED: Popular questions about how our theme shelf works answered here.
Ice Cream Activities for Preschoolers (3 to 6yo)
- Clothespins Ice Cream Pattern Matching (numeracy, fine motor skills)
- Dot Paint Ice Cream Color Matching (numeracy)
- Bottle Caps Ice Cream Color Matching (numeracy)
- Bottle Caps Ice Cream Counting (numeracy)
- Play Dough Ice Cream Count and Smash (numeracy) inspired by @michele_dillon
- Ice cream scoops counting on contact paper (numeracy)
- Explore basic pattern with dot paint (numeracy)
- Color matching with Pom Pom Ice Cream Sensory Bag (numeracy, fine motor skills)
Related: Three fun ways to learn with this pompom sensory bag!
- Ice Cream Dot Stickers Names (language, fine motor skills)
- Bottle Caps Ice Cream Letter Matching (language)
- Paper Plate Ice Cream Craft (arts and creative expression)
We are also loving these ice cream activities:
- Ice Cream Sensory Bin by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Ice Cream Cones Pattern Printing by @michele_dillon
- Ice Cream Scoop Counting with Dot Stickers by CHALK Academy
- Ice Cream Fine Motor Play by Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Ice Cream in a Bag by Your Home Based Mom
Join my HTS newsletter and get my best learning tips and ideas in your inbox! You also receive my Themes 101 eBook as a welcome bonus. Join here>>
Pin this cutest ice cream shelf for later!