Inside: How to make a Santa's Beard Activity for Christmas that your children will enjoy!
Christmas activities are in full swing at my place now. We stacked some TP roll Christmas Trees, pegged on the antlers on our Paper Cup Reindeer, played with a Christmas Tree Cardboard Puzzle and here's the latest of our 10 Gift-less DIY Christmas Countdown Activities for Kids - Contact Paper Cotton Pad Santa's Beard!
What you will need for this activity
- Contact Paper
- A 12" by 12" colored paper (optional)
- Construction papers for making Santa's face
- Cotton Pad
Let's set up this Santa's Beard Activity for Christmas!
- Cut out Santa's face(without the beard) from construction paper.
- Cut out a piece of 11" by 11" contact paper.
- With the sticky side up, attach this contact paper on the 12" by 12" colored paper using tape.
- Now stick Santa's face on the top part of the contact paper. Only the lower half of the face is on the contact paper.
- Set out some cotton pad and invite your child to create Santa's beard!
We repeated this activity a couple of times until the contact paper is no longer sticky. One time, my daughter wanted to make the longest beard for Santa. Another time she wanted to make a big beard for Santa. She had so much fun! I hope your little ones like this activity too.
More Christmas Activities
Looking for more fun learning activities for your children? Then you need to check out our list of Favorite Activities for Christmas!
If you enjoyed this Contact Paper Santa's Beard Activity for Christmas, you may also enjoy these:
- Stacking and Counting Snowman
- Symmetry Christmas Tree Painting
- Dot Sticker Christmas Lights Craft
- Santa's Chimney Countdown
- Paper Plate Snowman Countdown
- 10+ DIY Gift-less Christmas Countdown Activities for Kids