Christmas activities are in full swing at my place now. We stacked some TP roll Christmas Tree, peg on the antlers on our Paper Cup Reindeer, played with a Christmas Tree cardboard puzzle and here’s the latest of our Christmas fun learning activities – Contact Paper Cotton Pad Santa’s Beard!
What you will need for this activity
- Contact Paper
- A 12″ by 12″ colored paper (optional)
- Construction papers for making Santa’s face
- Cotton Pad
Let’s set up this activity!
- Cut out Santa’s face(without the beard) from construction paper.
- Cut out a piece of 11″ by 11″ contact paper.
- With the sticky side up, attach this contact paper on the 12″ by 12″ colored paper using tape.
- Now stick Santa’s face on the top part of the contact paper. Only the lower half of the face is on the contact paper.
- Set out some cotton pad and invite your child to create Santa’s beard!
We repeated this activity a couple of times until the contact paper is no longer sticky. One time, my daughter wanted to make the longest beard for Santa. Another time she wanted to make a big beard for Santa. She had so much fun! I hope your little ones like this activity too.
Be sure to follow us on Happy Tot Shelf Facebook and Instagram for daily creative learning activities updates!